Bryce is our puzzle Queen. No matter the size, no matter the age, she gives it her all. She has the patience and the drive to finish it. We have been trying to get more challenging puzzles lately and today, I think we scored. Check it out 550 piece of cupcake happiness. Go for it Bryce!
Since our little Kendall is on the move, everywhere, nothing is safe. The cabinets have been locked, the stove has been locked, and so much for the decorative towels. This is Kendall favorite thing to do. She pulls the towels off and puts them on her head. Silly little girl. There is so much more to come with the stairs. I am so not ready for this, I just gave birth to this little mover. I know you took your time, but let me savor this a little more, please!


Since our little Kendall is on the move, everywhere, nothing is safe. The cabinets have been locked, the stove has been locked, and so much for the decorative towels. This is Kendall favorite thing to do. She pulls the towels off and puts them on her head. Silly little girl. There is so much more to come with the stairs. I am so not ready for this, I just gave birth to this little mover. I know you took your time, but let me savor this a little more, please!





No comments:
Post a Comment