Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kendall's Party

There was so much energy, and emotion put into this little party. It was so much fun trying to come up with ducky galore. We wanted to celebrate this little angel, this sweet addition to our family, our Kendall and we did it.

The decorations were everywhere... Come color your own rubber duck to take home!

The entry with duck prints and quack, quack, waddle , waddle signs.
In the backyard, there was rubber duck galore... Brynn creating her rubber duck Bryce creating her rubber duckie!
Brynn and Nolan loving the water on a hot day!
Deanna loving on Kendall!
The Birthday Girl!!! Check out my cute little outfit made by Grandma Ginny.
I know that I look so darn cute in it!!! I am a little duck, looking like a little duck.

Thank you Grandma Ginny for making me look so cute at my party, you are the best!!!
Water anyone?
Bryce, Charlie and Brynn having so much fun in the pools.
Me and my Man!!!
Ummmm!!!!
Me and Deanna, my Super Friend!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much we are blessed by this family!!!
Beautiful Sammie! Cake Time!
She loved it!!!
Looks at that cute cake face!!!
The cupcake/cake for everyone else. So Duckie cute!
Present time!
Little Elijah, so sweet!!!
Sweet Hazel!
The aftermath!!! Ducks everywhere! The party was wonderful. Thank you everyone who joined us today in celebrating our sweet Kendall.
Happy First Birthday Kendall Grace!!!
We love you!

No comments: