Kendall Grace, as you enjoyed your beauty sleep today, we your family got busy. We are preparing for you party and wanted it all done so that we could spend some wonderful time with you.
Kendall Grace, you are the sparkle in my eye. You keep me on my toes and you melt my heart all at the same time. You are such a cuddle bug, one always looking to be held and snuggled. How could I pass up this chance since, you are the one that makes this family complete. You help these moments last, just a little longer. You bring laughter to each day and bring joy to our lives. Each day as you change we are all screaming, watch what Kendie does now. You were a great and wonderful surprise, a blessing from the Lord. Kendall Grace, you showed your beautiful face 10 hours after everyone thought you would. But you were just making sure that you looked perfect and that is how we will always see you. Our Second Blessing, Our Second Miracle, Our 12th! 

We started getting the pools up, right after the gardeners came a day late. This is one end of the yard....
...this is the other. I debated about putting more pools up, but I think this is enough!!! The water bill is going to be a college tuition this month. Ouch!!!
Grandma Midge got this balloon for Kendie and she loved it.
This is one of the presents that Alan and I got for Kendie. Walking music anyone?
Looks like duck lips to me!!!
Kendall is showing her true self, what she loves. It is looking more and more like Momma. She love to stack, she loves to organize. We got this stacker for her for her Birthday. Eric and Mary gave a stacker to Bryce on her first Birthday and Kendall has been enjoying it for months. Today, we gave her a new challenge.
Grandma Midge let Kendie open up a few more gift. She received some wonderful clothes for the winter and a Penguin that sings. (I need to get a picture) Thank you so much Grandma Midge for the gifts.
I make all the "first" cakes if I can or I am needed. I have done this for 90% of the nieces and nephews. Tonight I made Kendall's. It was simple, it was easy...I was sure she was gonna want it. Why does it look off balance in this picture? It was so not in real life.
Kendie had mac and cheese tonight for dinner and daddy thinks he did a great clean up job. Nice try Daddy! Second chance with baths....
Some of the outside decorations!!!
More of the inside! 
Cake made by Bryce for her sister!!! Great job!
The front door, tomorrow the entry way will be decorated too!!!
The party is one and we are going to celebrate!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment