Saturday, August 14, 2010

Celebrating Nolan!

Time to get all dolled up and in the party mode. Today we are off to celebrate Nolan. If you are not sure of who this precious little hunk is, that would be Kendall's future husband, we hope. He is also the son of our wonderful friends that we enjoy sharing our lives with. Before we left to this exciting party, Daddy took a few shots of Bryce and I's new do's. One day Kendall will be included in on a new-do, and I am sure it won't be that far off with the way her hair is coming in. Here we are at the "Angels" party for Nolan!!!
What a great idea, a coloring table for the kids. Scribble, draw, make a colorful mess, just get it on the table.
Mario and Nolan!!! One proud Dad!
Another proud Dad!!! Got juice?
There was baseball galore....it was so perfect!!!
I am so not sure of this grass stuff, I think it might be a little poky on my thighs!
Now that you are here by my side Nolan, all is good. Happy Birthday Lover Boy. May all your dream come true (in the future, LOL).
Why is she so happy Mom? I am not, you woke me from my nap. Nap, party, nap, party...what is better? It is my party and my gal is man handling me!
Nolan checking out is load of presents!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
The proud family!!!
At first, he just picked off the big pieces of icing, and ate them.
Then it was heaven!!!Come on dad, I will share! There was so much to keep the kids of all ages entertained...Kendall's favorite was the soccer ball. Is she going to take after me? I didn't lay my head on it, I broke legs playing it. I hope both my girls will fall in love with the sport.
This cake is so gooooooddddddd!!!!
Me and my man with one sleepy girl after partying so hard!!!
It was such a great day and this new chapter of going to kids party's with are kids is such a joy. Thanks for including us Deanna and Mario. Also, thanks for opening you lovely home Mike and Terri for all of us to celebrate Nolan. The party is at our house next week!!! Kendall's turn, to turn one!!!

No comments: