Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Decorating and Celebrating

Kendall Grace, the thoughts keep going through my head on what I was feeling this time last year, besides being very pregnant and hot. I was scared to leave your sister for many night for the first time, I was scared to become a Mother again, buy beyond excited at that same time. My emotions are all over the place, I am sure I can't even get them down the way I want to now.

Tomorrow, you will be one, there are so many changes that come with that. You are no longer a baby, but you will always be mine, you can have milk, but I know we are not ready, you can have your seat moved to see the world, not just the back of the seat, you are now known as a whole number, not just a month. You are our second Miracle and we are still in awe of God's blessings upon us. We continued to do some decorating today. This is the entry table with a picture of Kendall only a few minutes old and one from her pictures taken a few days ago. The banister is done in pink toole and rubber ducks My hand made felt ducks and letter "K's".
The gift buckets full of everything duck!!!
Ducks for the pools!
Bryce has been my super helper in all of the party prep. We have already started talking about her next birthday. She wants a friendship party. I better start working on that one right after vacation.
Well, one year and 2 weeks ago, I stopped taking the Heparin shots and well, look. I am still bruised. It is getting better, but that just shows you of how bruised and damaged my skin got from all the shots. So worth it thought for both of these girls!!! These are the last shots of Kendall at the age of 11 months!!! I did the same with Bryce. Guess I am a Mother that loves to capture all the special moments in life.
Nighty night Kendie Pie!!!

No comments: