Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vacation!!!

Last year, we didn't get to have a vacation and this year, we so needed one. Well, we were blessed with the perfect place to go this year. We couldn't believe it, we were going away, and getting to do things that we loved. Things that bring us so much joy and happiness. One of our favorite things to do is, be outside, let Daddy fish, and soak up nature. With that and a wonderful blessing, we are all floating on a cloud, in McCloud.
Well, this morning, we pulled out of the driveway at 6:15 and headed to a cloud, not just any cloud, McCloud, Ca. The girls were so sleepy still, but in there P.J.'s, life was good. They were both excited!! We all were!
We had to make two stops before we hit our original first stop, but that is to be expected with 2 little ones. Our first real stop was to Turlock, the place I call home. Seriously, I stand on the sidewalk there and I am calm, I am at ease, I am at peace, I am home. We were so blessed to be able to stop and see our Sonja and Family today. The doors were opened wide, the conversations were never ending, the love flowed through the air. They spoiled us with a yummy lunch that I want to have again right now. It was a short, but perfect visit!!! Thank you for letting us invade your space, opening up your home, getting lunch, spoiling the kids, being just who you are. We love you!!!
Bryce and Tucker!!!
Bryce, Britta and Tucker!

Michael, Bryce and Tucker
Enjoying lunch!
Michael helping Bryce put one her new tattoo. It was a tattoo of Mr. Pickles, the place that lunch came from.
Oh, I can't stand it, three beauty's! Sonja, you look like you are 20!
The girls with Sonja and Michael
Good times!!!!
Shortly there after...two sleeping girls. Welcome to vacation.
Our first view of beauty!!
So beautiful!!!
We are almost there!!! McCloud what do you have in store for us?

No comments: