We are only a few day out from the Duckie party for Kendall and the decorating has begun. I have never thrown a themed party, and I am sure that I went over board. But, it was so fun making all of these things and picturing the kids enjoying them.This is a picture of the duckies that the kids get to color and take home.
Bryce was invited to Grandma Ginny's today to make a spoon doll. Grandma got a new sewing book and it is amazing. There are all different kinds of dolls to make.
Bag packed for the day and off to Grandma's house.
This is the beautiful doll that Bryce made with Grandma. Here name is Annabell!!! What a treasure. Thank you for making this great doll with Bryce, Momma!
While we were there, I captured a few pictures of Papa Jack, Grandma Ginny, Bryce, Kendall, Karleigh and Lilly wearing their " Pray for Sonja bands".
Bryce was invited to Grandma Ginny's today to make a spoon doll. Grandma got a new sewing book and it is amazing. There are all different kinds of dolls to make.Bag packed for the day and off to Grandma's house.
This is the beautiful doll that Bryce made with Grandma. Here name is Annabell!!! What a treasure. Thank you for making this great doll with Bryce, Momma!
While we were there, I captured a few pictures of Papa Jack, Grandma Ginny, Bryce, Kendall, Karleigh and Lilly wearing their " Pray for Sonja bands". 










No comments:
Post a Comment