Today was the last Move to the Music class for the girls. It was also Brynn's Birthday and we wanted to celebrate this sweet girl.
These two girls love each other!

As I took this picture, I started laughing. Kendall's cup matched her outfit!. Love it!

I won't bore you with all the same pictures of the girls working out, but this was so funny to watch. Toddlers doing curls and squats.
Today instead of going to the park for a few hours after class, we took Brynn home with us to celebrate her. Bryce gave her a balloon and a dancing ribbon.
These two girls love each other!
As I took this picture, I started laughing. Kendall's cup matched her outfit!. Love it!
I won't bore you with all the same pictures of the girls working out, but this was so funny to watch. Toddlers doing curls and squats.
Today instead of going to the park for a few hours after class, we took Brynn home with us to celebrate her. Bryce gave her a balloon and a dancing ribbon.










No comments:
Post a Comment