Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Puffy and Pink

There is just something about watching your child get so excited about something even if she is only 2. It may even be something little, but when they love something, its so great. Each week I tell Bryce what we are going to be doing on each day, a little scattered and crazy right now, but I try. When we get closer to Thursdays, I tell her it's almost time for dance class. She immediately says,"I've got to dance." It is such a cute sight to watch as she starts jumping around and singing.
Well, with the joy of her loving something so much, it helped with me justify spending (THANKS BUBBA!) a few dollars on a new tutu that she will have for a very long time. When we put it on her, she was beaming ear to ear, and dancing everywhere. Here are a few pictures of her tonight, showing it to Daddy as she danced on the ottoman. Watch for some great (I hope) pictures on Thursday.


3 comments:

Becky Churchill said...

She looks adorable like always:)

Sally said...

Such a lovely tutu...she will dance so prettily.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!