I am sure that you have read about us falling in love with a, "little hole in the wall Chinese place". Well, we have not only fallen in love with it, that we are head over heels, but they have fallen in love with Bryce too. I know total shock, who could not love this blond hair, blue eyed little love? For the past few months we have made a tradition out of Friday night and gone to "our place". Each week as we would arrive the hello's and conversations just kept reaching a different level. Each week they would entice Bryce to eat more with the promises of more cookies. They would bring wind-up toys out and tell her for every bite, the toy would move more. They had us and we love it!!! Tonight as we arrived, we sat at our usually spot but one thing was different, they didn't even hand us a menu. I guess since we order the same thing each week, they knew and they were right.
As we were finishing up dinner, Bryce received a special invitation. They told her if she has 2 more bites that she could feed the fish. There was no stopping Bryce, she wanted that task and she wanted it bad. She ate her 2 bites and a few extra for back ups. Then it was on to feed the fish. The greatest part about this was that the waiter, Michael said,"you need to hold her, I have a cold and don't want her to get it". How huge was that? I loved it and I told him that. I love having a place that knows us and respects, germs!
~Say your prayers, we are looking at a house in Via Verde and will know next week. It is perfect for us and will keep us local - all that we want. Also say you prayers for the Yocky's, the Moll's and Mc Cullen's, they lost their Father, Cliff this week and we will attending his service tomorrow. We love you Uncle Cliff, you are with Lorraine and dancing again in Heaven.~




No comments:
Post a Comment