Thursday, October 2, 2008

It doesn't get better than this...

I have been told over and over again, that Bryce is the most documented child in the world. Here she is 2 years 8.5 months old and she has had her picture taken everyday. Yes, everyday, I have not missed one. She is such a treasure and a blessing to us and I don't want to miss capturing a moment of this little blessings life. Just to show you how much I love taking pictures, here are a ton for you to enjoy. It was VERY hard not to put up all 85 pictures that I took today.


With that, let dance class begin... I really think that these are the greatest pictures ever. I hated that I has too choose which ones to share with you. Thanks for caring and wanting to be apart of this adventure.

After class, Andrea and I usually let the girls run around on the grass. Run and wiggle to their hearts content and a guaranteed nap for us (or so we hope). It also gives Andrea and I, a chance to try and have an adult conversation. I love this time so much, thanks Ann. Today, they both where extra silly, these two just feed off of each other. What a true joy it is to have them share this time together. ~Our thoughts and prayers go out to Papa Jack (Mom's husband) tonight. He is resting comfortable at home tonight after suffering a heart attack very early yesterday morning. He had emergency surgery yesterday which saved his life and was watched carefully before being sent home. We are so beyond blessed that he is still with us. We love you, Papa. Now slow down and enjoy life!~

2 comments:

Sally said...

I put one of your pics on my background....couldn't resist.

Love to Jack and your mom.

Anonymous said...

Precious!