Monday, September 29, 2008

Dressed up!

All dolled up and no where to go! This morning as I was getting Bryce dressed, I asked her what she wanted to wear. Well, she decided that she wanted to put this precious dress on. It is rather fancy to wear just around the house, but that is what she wanted to wear. She looked like such a beautiful young lady all grown up. Of course it was a moment for the camera, all of them are.
While Bryce was taking her afternoon nap today, Daddy was hard at work putting her new bed together. I have been having Bryce take her naps in the guestroom so while she slept, I could work in her room. That really helped today with getting her bed set up after the mattress where delivered.

After a nightmare of a time trying to find rails for her bed, it is finally together. When we purchased Bryce's bed 3 years ago, we thought that we were so smart buying a 3 in 1 bed. Well last week, I found out that no one carries that line of children's furniture in California anymore. I called the company and they said that they have the rails, but a retailer would have to order them. Well, there's the problem, no one would order them because they don't sell that brand. After talking to a wonderful salesperson, she gave us the answer. Just buy metal side rails from a mattress store instead of the white matching ones. So smart, you can't see them anyways. So, with eyes as big as they could be, Bryce was very excited to see her new bed. She looks so little in this bed, but I am sure she is going to be so comfy.

No comments: