Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Christmas in September

Bryce is loving the room to ride her bikes, run in the grass, who wouldn't? Go here, go there...the little things, that is all that matters. I am cherishing being able to stay home with Bryce and, I am so beyond thankful for it. Thank you, Bubba!!! I can't even describe in words how blessed I feel. As we opened boxes to Bryce's room today it was such a fun experience. With each box that was opened, more joy was reveled. Some of the things Bryce remembered and others it was like a child on Christmas morning. What a joy this was to see, especially after having to pack her world up 4 months ago and just wanting to die. Just seeing and hearing the happiness, it was all so worth it. It really is the simple things in life that are so special.

No comments: