Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering

We are so very blessed to live in a country where we are free to believe in any and everything. To live how we choose, and where we choose, to be people with a voice. A voice that should be heard, but so many were silenced that September day. A day that brings chills and the never forgotten moments that those voices were heard for the last time. The day that we will all stop to remember about all of the children who are missing a parent or wives who lost their husbands or parents who lost their only child. It did not affect me directly in that way, so I can never understand what those people went through. But I promise that I will never forget. With each passing year, the Hero's and the Victims will never be forgotten.
As I remember today, I think of how selfish that I have been lately. Just wanting a house of our own, and not remembering that what I have is so much more than most. I feel so beyond words, THANKFUL for all that I have.

Chicken noodle soup always makes a cold feel better or anything that is, really!

1 comment:

Becky Churchill said...

I love Bryce's hair it's so adorable.