Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Noodles

What do you do when you are sad? Well, I will tell you what I do, I cook and not a little, try huge. Are you hungry? Maybe I should have been born Italian or something, but when I am sad, the famous spaghetti is made. Today, we learned that we would not get the house in Via Verde and our hearts just stopped. Seriously, the door slammed shut again and I am sure that we are going to need a chainsaw to open up my heart for this adventure again. We are just trying to rent a home, with the thoughts of uncertainty of us staying locally. So, it was between another couple and us and it was a "tie". The way the tie was broken was because the other family contacted them first. I know, simple, legit, but come on, when is it our turn? This could get really expensive, most rental homes, there is a $20-$35 dollar charge per person over 18, just to run the application. Can you say, "c-ya, adios, good bye, flush"?


Alan wants to get out of here, but my heart is not completely there. How about a happy median, a little farther up in California first, then after awhile we could move on. These are my hopes, but it is a family decision, one that will be so beyond hard to make. For now it is back to looking at rentals at 5 a.m., as I send Alan on his way to work.



Here is a funny video of Bryce eating her noodles tonight. What a nut! I think that all kids end up being noodle smackers at one point in their lives. Who could resist my noodles? Not Brcye!

No comments: