Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fair 2008

Why we subject ourselves to this torture year after year is beyond me! With the sun beating down on you, the sweat begining to roll down, wall to wall people and fried whatever you could imagine-why not? Yes, I am talking about the fair. We decided to take Bryce this year because she loved all the animals last year and we knew she would love it even more this year. We even explained that she could ride a horse. From the moment we entered, she said,"Daddy, we are at the fair!!! I get to ride a horse. Let's go!". Who could resist that happy little squeal and the smile? We had a great time, even with all the other people there and of course the really HOT temperature.
Bryce is sure showing us that she is growing up. After just one lap of Alan walking next to her, she pushed him away. She was off with her horse, Dr.Pepper and a wonderful ride around in a circle. Way to go Brycie! Of course here is the video...watch Bryce just literally jump out of Alan's lap in excitement. I love that she wanted to do such a "Big Kid" slide and even want to do it again. You are sure growing up Love bug!

Another great treat to watch was the dogs. How amazing!!! Bryce jumped, clapped and fully enjoyed each moment. There were some very talented dogs and my how fast they were. Here is the video of one of the dogs doing an obstacle course.
It was another great trip to the fair, and I am sure that we will go again next year- why not?

1 comment:

Sally said...

Such fun memories of the fair. I think the heat kept us away a lot.