Monday, September 8, 2008

The wait begins...

Tonight, we went and had a walk through at the house we are hoping (praying) to get. It was so perfect, only God knows if it is the one for us. After we finished up with paper work and small talk, our stomachs were in need of some fuel. This is where, letting the little one make the decision comes in and it always works. Alan asked me where I wanted to go, I then ask him where he wants to go. He tells me to decided, I then turn to Grandma Midge and ask her, who then turns to Bryce to ask her. In the end, Bryce says, WED WOBIN! With a decision finally made, that is where we enjoyed our dinner and talked about how perfect this house was. After we dropped of Grandma Midge, it was time to head home for bed. But before bed there is always a story or two that needs to be read and Grandma Ginny was the chosen reader for tonight. What a happy little one!

No comments: