Thursday, September 4, 2008

Beyond her years!

If I didn't see this with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it. I have NEVER in my entire life seen a child that is 2 years, 7 months old, be able to put a puzzle of the United States together. As Bryce and I sat down to lunch, she said,"let's do a puzzle!". She then grabbed a puzzle that she has played with for a few days with Alan and I. Over the last 2 days, as Bryce and I did this puzzle, I told her about different states and where some of our family lives.
Next thing I knew, she was putting the states in the right spots, and telling me who lived in that state.That is where I grabbed the camera and sat in awe!
Below are 2 video's, just so that you can see it with your own eyes. Bryce didn't get her smarts from me that is for sure. Guess I better get to the learning store and start challenging her little brain more.
I did it!!!
Translation:
Cheese, I got California, this is where me live. This is where me live. Ever thing else I think you can figure out

I tried so hard, but it won't let me flip this video, sorry! In it she says, "this is where Pa Ken and Ma live, it goes there. Sorry for the bad video, but I was sitting right next to her and didn't want to miss a moment.

Bryce you are so beautiful, inside and out and so very smart. May you always follow your dreams, your heart and let God lead you. I love you little one and thank you for being such a sweet spirited little girl always,my girl!

2 comments:

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

She is brilliant!!! I love it :) Thanks for sharing!!!

Sally said...

That is amazing! Children a lot older often can't put together a puzzle like that!