Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nighties

This just caught my eye today and what a sweet sight it was. There on the back of the bathroom door hung, our little sleep clothes, nighties, p.j.'s, whatever your family calls them. To me it was a cute reminder of our little happy family, all together- even if it was on the back of the bathroom door. When we arrived home from San Diego the other night, Bryce was welcomed with another new nightie sewn by Grandma Ginny. It is the cutest one yet, if even has a butterfly pocket on it. Bryce calls it her,"choochie" pocket. Thanks again, Grandma Ginny!

2 comments:

The Maulsbys said...

I love the nighties :) And I love that you call them that cause thats what I grew up with!!! Wanted to let ya know I 'tagged' ya in my blog. Silly I know :)

Sally said...

I love the pictures of all the nighties in a row.