Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tug of War and more!

We started the day with Alan making Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes for the girls and then loading up the car to get a few things done. The girls had such a great time while we were out. Someone even asked if Bryce and Charlotte were twins because they were just bouncing around and having such a great time together. It was so funny!
After all the running around, we stopped for lunch and the girls did such a great job. They even ordered two different things for lunch and shared them. I love when these two think of great ideas like this.
After we all got home, it was time for a rest. Just like when I was younger, we all made our way to the bed. When I was younger, it was always the meeting place, the place to just hang out, the place where you always felt at home, especially when it was Grandpa and Grandma Holbrook's bed. I sure don't have their bed, but I have spent almost two years in this one carrying baby's, while we celebrated many special parties and family gathering is our room. So to us, it is just like the old days, the common area, the place to gather, a great place to be family and rest. We did just that, Alan and I, along with Bryce, Charlotte and Kendall all crawled on the bed and watch the Princess and the Frog together. What a great rest time!
After we were all rested it was time for smiles... ...cute glances
...kissing on some adorable toes
...being silly and make believing. ...and a great game of tug of war!!! This was all the girls idea and it was a great one.
There is a very worn out child underneath all of that hair, somewhere!

No comments: