Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Is it Summer?

We can't even wait for Wednesday to arrive each week. That is adult time for Mommy and school as well as a play date for the girls. It is a happy day for all! Today, Deanna and I meet at school, dropped of the girl and headed to the park. We feed the kids and then enjoyed some yummy salads and 2 hours of adult conversation (before we picked up the girls, the conversation last for several more hours, but there are always little interruptions.) Bliss! I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful this time is. There is never a lack of conversation, a laugh or rather several great laughs and our kiddos get along so well. It is such a great treat for the middle of the week and one that these Mommy's look so forward to each week. With the weather changing so much, play dates have been questionable, but, today it feels like summer.
Mommy, have you seen my man? He is Mr. McDreamolicious!!! Hi, Nolan!!!
Nolan, you are so darn cute, I just want to kiss on those precious cheeks.
Hmmmmmm!!!!
Let me fix your collar dear.
Babe, you can let go of my shirt. I am not going anywhere.
Common Honey, Look this way and smile!
Toes and Toys!
Again, man handling her man.
The girls shared a wonderful little snack after school of sweet strawberry's, cheese, crackers and so much more. They really enjoyed the strawberry's because the whole bowl was gone. Thanks so much for bringing the wonderful snacks for the girls Deanna.
Check this out, this is a rare sight!!! Kendall played so hard and then needed to get a little beauty sleep. Trust me, it was a little nap, I think only about 20-30 minutes, but it counts.
Gotta love those little piggies!
All of the sudden the piggies moved. We thought she was awake, but she was just getting more comfortable. Love it!
Of course with a lot of running and being free, there is always a chance for a skinned knee. You know that sidewalk can just jump up and take a bite at any moment. Today, that knee just so happened to belong to our Bryce. Poor thing! With all the screaming, you would have thought it was broken. But, it is not and there was just a very tired girl behind all the pain.
Like I said, she is fine. Oreo's fix everything! Bryce you are always going to be our little conniving one. I am so glad that you are fine and your skinned knee will heel. I love you, Monkey!
Bubble time!
Summer is coming so let the hat training begin...
The drool is dripping of her chin, but this little love and those eyes, melts my heart! A man needs his rest too. Looking at his beautiful girlfriend and playing makes him rather tired too. Nolan, sweet dreams you little love!
This is Kendall's toy, but today it was Nolan's favorite. Even in his sleep, he wanted it. Baby hands are the greatest. Especially the roles!
I want these oreo's...I want them. I promise they wont make my thighs look bigger. That could not happen since they are already HUGE!!!! I just won't look in the mirror, it will be fine. I will only have one, maybe two. I don't have an eating problem, I don't, I don't... I will do extra crunches while trying to sit up, I will roll a few extra times....give me an oreo, please!

No comments: