Monday, May 31, 2010

This cold is kicking Kendall and I's tush!!! We were up for several hours in the night, not being able to breath. But, finally as the sun was rising, we crashed. Alan and Bryce were up shortly after, but they went downstairs and Kendall and I got a little more sleep.
The morning started off busy, I really didn't think that today was going to be this way. But, that is what happens when you are loved. We had a quick visit from our friend Deana, a very quick visit from Grandma Ginny and then Bryce became a professional.
A professional at what, a professional fly tying princess. Daddy, has a new hobby and Bryce has wanted to make one of her own for a few days. Today was that special day. She payed attention, listened to every word and did a great job. She showed everyone that would pay attention today her fly. Great job Boo!
We really thought that today would be a quiet one, but as the day began busy, I knew it would continue. Right before lunch, there was a dress fitting for the rapidly approaching wedding next weekend. In only 6 short days, Natasha will be a married gal. I so remember clearly Natasha being my flower girl 13.5 years ago, and now we are doing the same for her. What a true blessing.

The sun is a healing tool, really. Yesterday and today, we have gone out side for most of the afternoon. The sun just feels so good and makes you kind of feel better. Yet, I must admit, it makes me more just want to shut my eyes and sleep. I am praying this bug goes away quick.
As I was sitting in my chair and Kendall was in her saucer, I looked down and it was a sight that I love to see, fat little toes...so, I had to grab the camera.Then I noticed her sparkling blue eyes, and grabbed the camera again.
I noticed more toes, and grabbed the camera again.
More glassy eyes, again, I grabbed the camera.
Then the squeals of her new swing began...and I grabbed the camera again. I am beginning to think that I should just start wearing it as a necklace, it would be much easier.

1 comment:

Crissie said...

You're got some GREAT photos in this bunch Melissa! I love the exersaucer one and the fly tying ones are great as well. :) Love the blog makeover as well. It's so time consuming, but it's so much easier than scrapbooking, for me anyhow. It's fun to go back and read and see the old photos. xoxo