Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sisters, sort of!

These two have had the greatest 48 hours, ever. They really are like sisters, only being 5 weeks apart. They have their moments of battles, they have their moments of love, they have each other, and their lives together are really just beginning. The world is on their doorsteps and they will travel so far, they will do it together.
Thanks for letting us have you for the weekend Charlie. For loving on you, for playing hard, for just well, being your great little, sweet self. It was wonderful and I know that it is going to happen again very soon with the arrival of the newest little sibling. ~~ Note to self, after the wedding, give Bryce her bangs back, if not before and give her a bob, she is so cute with short hair. Charlie, you have amazing hair, I want your hair.
Little Miss Drool! But, Little Miss Drool, took a 2 hour nap this morning...yeah! Will she do it tomorrow? Probably not, but it was great for today.
You should have smelt our house since around 9, this morning. The smell just made you want to lick you lips and make sure you had a wet wipe on hand. You just knew you were going to get messy. I found a new recipe for Skinny Pulled Pork, I am not sure what is skinny about it because you can't stop eating it so you are not going to be skinny at all. We enjoyed this tonight and I can't believe how good it was and how easy it was. I am going to try to find more crock pot recipes, I love how easy dinner was. If you want the recipe, just let me know. Alan told me, it was better than his pulled pork that he made and I would rather have this than go to Lucille's, it was that good.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Those girls are so beautiful!!!

Send the recipe please...looks so good.

The Maulsbys said...

mmmmmmm recipe????