There are parties to get ready for, there are babies to be born...we are all getting ready in our own way. Today, we went to Auntie Ann's to help get ready for Greysen's 9th birthday....It is a Minute to Win It!!! He will win.
While I painted a few signs, Bryce bounced her heart out...
...and Kendall played with joy!!!
When we got home it was time to prepare for a play date that we hoped would happen tomorrow. I want to be one of those Mom's that has all the cool idea's, takes the time, gives a rip. But, I can't make that happen, I can only hope. With it being a play date tomorrow and it being my turn to bring the lunch for the girls, I got excited. I wanted to get creative. So Bryce and I started making star's out of ham. I thought that the girls would love to have crackers and cheese in different shapes. Bryce loved getting this ready, and then the phone rang. To our disappointment, there is no play date after school tomorrow. Plans change and that is how life goes. We are sad, yet, we understand, and we are so excited for the next play date. So, tonight for dinner, Bryce had a little star ham and tomorrow she will have the rest. No worries, we love that we have friends that want to have play dates each week. Next week is going to be wonderful!!!

















1 comment:
I feel terrible. I know alan is home tomorrow, but even Brynn was crushed when she realized that Nolans pictures ruined play dat time. And the Ham was so cute. Next week my lunch treat for us and we must have a date. The pictures of our last date are to die for. Our little love birds are hysterical.
Post a Comment