Well, we finally made the next step in car seats for Kendall. This was Bryce's car seat and we kept it in such great condition. Who knew why, maybe that is just me, or was it, that God was giving me a hint at another little girl that would one day use it?
This is a picture of Kendall at 14 days before she is 9 months. The first time in the big girls seat!
This is Bryce at 10 days short of turning 11 months, the first time in the chair for her. WOW!!!
Bryce loves sharing things with her sister and she really loves that Kendall is in a better position to play with in the car. I love that my girls love each other. I know there will be those moments, but those moments will make them stronger, those moments will help mold them. I love these precious girls beyond words.
No comments:
Post a Comment