I guess you could say that I may be nesting for my sister. She is going too deliver anytime now and I am so excited. Even with maybe an hour of sleep that I got last night, I was a mad woman today. Even the kitchen floor was washed. I tackled so much before lunch that I couldn't believe it. Good thing I got the vacuuming done because at 12:30 the electricity went out till almost 4. Sounded like a good time to take a break and that is what we did. Bryce played quietly in her room, Kendall actually slept and hour and half, and well for me, I knitted. Cleaning, knitting, sounds like nesting to me.
After the guest room was clean and ready for up coming company. It has been a place for me to go in the night with Kendall, a play room for the girls and a catch all. We then gutted Bryce's closet and purged. We made room for her art drawers and we organized all the toys in the closet. We then moved Bryce little table and all her art supplies up to her room. She is so excited about having them in there for quiet time. We even hung a ribbon for her to display some of her art.
Two of my favorite things! My Bryce and Gerber Daisies.
I have been a little booger lately, well maybe not just me, my teeth. I have kept my Mommy up all night long for the last 2 nights. Will these teeth ever break through? I did take two naps for Mommy today, so I hope she feels a little better!
How could you not love such a pretty bow on that cute little head?
Two of my favorite things! My Bryce and Gerber Daisies.
I have been a little booger lately, well maybe not just me, my teeth. I have kept my Mommy up all night long for the last 2 nights. Will these teeth ever break through? I did take two naps for Mommy today, so I hope she feels a little better!
How could you not love such a pretty bow on that cute little head?




No comments:
Post a Comment