Friday, May 28, 2010

Getting some rest!!!

It was bound to happen and happened at such a bad time. All the girls are sick. Bryce, Kendall and I all have some sort of a cold. The worst part is we have had Charlie with us and exposed her to the germs. She went home this afternoon to see her sister and her Mommy who came home from the hospital. Charlotte started coughing in the night a few nights ago, but we are praying that it goes away quick and that a true cold does not make it's way to her. We want Hazel to be free from germs for a very long time.
It was a rough day around her. I was suppose to get my hair done today. Grandma was going to watch the girls. But with germs everywhere that was not going to happen. I was so sad and so was Bryce. There was no way that we could get Grandma sick, who would get Grandpa sick, and we have already germed up Charlotte. This is so not what we hoped for. The worst for me, was that I now have to wait 3 more weeks to get my hair done. So wrong!!! I wanted to have it done for the wedding, to make me feel better, to just have it do something....not!
As we put the girls to bed tonight, they crashed. The way that it should be. How many choochies does Kendall need? This many, she cries for a split second in the night, finds a choochie and is back out for hours...a true blessing. Bryce and Charlotte have played and played. When they have slept, they have only slept for short periods of time. Tonight Bryce crashed, and I am sure that she will sleep in tomorrow. Those girls have such a great time, they can't stop. They love their time together.

No comments: