Friday, April 30, 2010

Curls!

The curls are beautiful. We still need to work on them, but Bryce looks so cute. Here eye is not that bad this morning! Yeah!
The back, look at those curls!!!
On our way !
This morning, the girls went and had thier first fittings for their flower girls dresses. What a exciting moment this is. Natasha and David's wedding is only a few weeks away and we are so excited. It's hard to believe that 13.5 years ago, Natasha was the flower girl in my wedding. Now, one of my daughters is going to be her flower girl! Love it!
After the fitting and before we were to pick up Charlie, I decided to take Bryce to the library. Well, they changed their hours again. Here it is a Friday and they don't open till noon. Ugh!!! So we decided to walk around for a few minutes and had fun taking pictures. Kendall enjoyed a little nap in the stroller in the meantime!
When it was time for dinner, I wanted to have something fun for these girls. Not the same ole', same ole', a hands on dinner. Yes, I wanted to make something like Chicken Kabobs, but, with all the hustle of the day, homemade pizza's was the way to go and the girls loved it.
True Best Friends, and Cousins!!!

1 comment:

Crissie said...

Those curls are TOO MUCH! I love them! Wish that my girlies had some curl to their hair (mine is curly??) but we settle for Curlformers and hope that maybe as Sara Jane is starting to approach the teenage years that her hair might find some on it's own.

I recognize those Boboli shells! That's a huge hit at my place too, especially if I buy the individual sized crusts.

xoxo