I had such a fun time making Mother's day gifts with these girls today. Bryce of course made a point to tell me that I saw the gift that she made. But, I reassured her that I would be totally surprised when she gave it to me. Look for photo's to come, we couldn't post them or Andrea and I would have our surprise spoiled. 
These little gals had so many laughs today, they really are like sisters, like best friends!



These little gals had so many laughs today, they really are like sisters, like best friends!

This little teething love had a hard night. But as, her jammies say, she is a Sweet Pea! This little sweet pea was on a role until today. Each day this week, no matter what time she woke up, at 9, she wanted a little nap. Most naps only lasted about 40 minutes, but it was a pattern. That pattern was broken today. I got to sleep till 7:30 after being up too many times in the night and Kendall and Bryce both slept till 8:30. With such a late wake up (I am so not complaining), there was no morning nap, but this afternoon, Kendall enjoyed a 2.5 hours nap. Woohooo!!!!! Could napping be coming back? 











No comments:
Post a Comment