Friday, April 16, 2010

Chalk, Naps and A Dog!

After a few weeks apart, Charlie and Bryce are back together again on a Friday play date. They both received a delivered treat from Grandma Cathy today, chalkboards and chalk. What a great treat and something that these loves just love to do, being creative. Thank you Wamma for thinking of us! The roll of naps has been broken...one 30 minute nap is all I got for today. I really think that Kendall would have taken more, or even a longer one, but there was too much going on. She is a people person, and she didn't want to miss a thing. We will see what tomorrow brings.
Lilly was here for several hours today too. She was on a bird watch most of the day!!! Crazy dog!
Woo hoo...it's Friday, but does that actually mean anything to a stay at home mom? Not really. Maybe I should tell Bryce that on the weekends, she is suppose to wake up Daddy. Oh, she has been doing that, but rather loudly so, the entire house it up. Maybe we need to work on that.

No comments: