Friday, April 2, 2010

Eggs Dyed, Twice!

If you know me, then you know how I captured these photo's as they unraveled today. My camera is like a favorite lipstick and most of the time always with me. Today as I watch and captured these event unfolding, I was so glad I had my camera.
Bryce was invited to Auntie Ann's to color eggs this morning and it was a great chance for me to go play Easter bunny. When we arrived, Charlotte decided to pick a flower for her Mommy, root and all. After all the questions too why she did that, the little love tried to plant the flower again. What a sweet little spirit Charlotte!Let the egg dying being...what a special treat.
Umm, my egg is taking a long time!
I think it's done! Greysen's beautiful collection of eggs.
Army green, beautiful! Purple, Mommy's favorite color!
Thanks for having Bryce to color eggs. She is so blessed to have cousins so close to share this fun time with.

After the fun coloring eggs this morning, there was more to be done this evening. Bryce and Daddy have a tradition and the tradition continued this evening.

These eggs have a purpose, these eggs bring great things, but, as Charlotte would say, "white is not a color!" So we changed that!
Even the paper towel was beginning to have a cute shade.
So many colors, where to begin?
Can I have some fun? Maybe next year!
Hard at work!
Pretty blue for you. So many colors Remember when I showed you that fun plant at Ann's? Well, I received one from her today for my birthday, I am so spoiled. It is in such a yummy pot, and well, it is looking like a great center piece for a early Easter celebration.
Thanks Ann, I love it!

No comments: