Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Playdates!!!

We felt so spoiled today! It was a school day and a playdate day. Bryce said this morning, can we just go to Brynn's and then to school? I told her no, she was going to school with Brynn and then we would have a playdate with her. What a great day we had. We dropped off the girls at school and then made our way to Deanna's house. What a beautiful home they have. The decor is the best and is so me, I wish that I could do that here. We, then feed these two cuties and it was time to play. I was trying to capture a picture of both of the back of their heads here and well you can see, I stunk.No matter, they had fun.
Who are you calling, my dear? Next thing we knew it was time to pick up the girls and lunch was served There were cute heart shaped sandwiches for the girls and yummy chicken salad for us. The girls really didn't eat anything and were eager to play. They played everything and in every room, they left their mark. It showed a great play date had been had, It was wonderful!

Look at these doll's!!!
Kendall even took a 20 minute nap. Not as great at Nolan's couple of hours nap, but I will take it.
All of the sudden it was after 4 and where did the time go? We cleaned up and then got talking again in the front yard and as I drove away it was close to 5. You know you have found fun, you have found a true friend, when time stands still.
Thank you so much for having us to your home Deanna and Brynn!! It was so special and we can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

You are so very welcome. We too had a great time. Brynn missed Bryce the second you drove away and wants you back this week. You are always welcome to our home as you are great friends to us. We are blessed to have met. Lets do this soon really!