Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A New Visitor

We saw this little visitor yesterday from our window. But, by the time we got outside, he was gone. Then today as we were looking out the window from upstairs (we just love the view), we saw him again. This time he made his way to one of the bird feeders and proceeded to eat for 45 minutes. It was so fun to see a squirrel in our very own backyard. It made me feel like we live somewhere else and not in the smog and the muck. It was a nice feeling! It is rather funny to have a squirrel visit in this area, we live in the middle of so many house. I guess his friends, the birds told him to come visit because, we have a great feast for the birds at our house. We are hoping for more visits from our new friend. We decide to name him, Sam!
Bryce loved going outside and watching this new friend of ours.
She said, "Look, we have a new pet."
Kendall is sad that she didn't get to see Sam. She was taking her little 20 minute nap.
The girls are getting better and I am so glad. A few more days and I think they will be totally healed. The last few days have been very long and I need them well, so I can go help Auntie Ann.
Bryce got her hair too close to Kendall during this last picture and well, this is what happened. I was laughing so hard and Bryce was screaming (Bryce was play screaming). It was funny, yet sad. Kendall looks a little happy at inflicting some pain on her sister. Is this what I have to look forward too?

No comments: