Thursday, April 29, 2010

It has been a very challenging day, but a productive one. These are the days as a parent, where we get so frustrated and just have to take a breath and step back. These are learning lesson's, for all of us. With hopes to go get a few things done away from home and excepting reality that it wasn't going to happen, I got in my mode. Kendall decided to take a 3 hour nap, an Bryce was taking care of her things. With these things happening, I was busy, 3 bathrooms clean, the floors vaccummed, the laundry was done...I was replinished!
I looked out the window and there was Sam. He was on the feeder and the gardeners came and scared him. With that scare, the feeder bowl and all the seed made it's way to the ground. It made it a whole lot easier for this little fen. Once the gardeners where gone, Sam made his way to the bowl on the ground and started eating. He is not shy, he has no manners, yet, he was the happiest little squirrel ever. I just had to capture these love doves, soaking in the sun. They were peaceful, they were still. There are beautiful!!! Tonight, Bryce said, "Hello" to the end table!!! Can you say, SHINNER!!!"
The sniffles are almost gone and Kendall is almost back to herself. YEAH!
What is this going to look like in the morning? We are practicing for the wedding of the year. The wedding of Natasha and David. Natasha was my flower girl and I started babysitting her from birth. Now, my daughter will be her flower girl...the circle of life!!! I am thinking that Bryce looks super cute in short hair. Maybe after the wedding, that is what we will do.

No comments: