Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Extreme Diffrences

Kendall Grace is 8~months old today, and why not have a photo shoot, or for her a torture shoot. I can't tell you how fun this was, I just wish I had more of a studio to do it in. All in time, but for now, I savor these shots and love capturing them.

When you have two miracles several years apart, there are extreme differences in their dress-up play! What fun it is to play dress up and it looks like it is going to continue around here for years.
I am getting a little embarrassed, and I am a little cold. Are you done torturing me Mom? I love this one so much because you can see her silhouette, those lips...kiss, kiss!
The little, beautiful butterfly.... Like I said, dress-up is totally different between our girls. I love it so much that they are so far apart for so many reasons. This is one, I get to experience the diffrences in them and embraces the changes as well as savor the moments.

1 comment:

Crissie said...

That is some serious dress up skill!!!! I can't believe how much your Bryce looks like you and it was so fun to see her with Andrea's little girl.

You come up to Idaho and you can play in my studio anytime. :)

xoxox