Friday, April 9, 2010

Dancing and Coloring

~GOOD NEWS~ Alan is done with jury duty!!! He was there for 4 days and we were praying for him to return to work Monday, but they were excused from court to late for him to get work for Monday. So, jury duty is a privilege, and only cost us a weeks worth of pay. Sounds fair right, NOT!!! Oh well, maybe if the weather holds out, we will use our return tickets to Disney on Monday if the girls are better. There are always pluses to negatives when you look for them.
A great quality to have at any age is to be able to be by yourself, no matter what you are doing, but just enjoying time by yourself. Today, both my girls showed me that they had this great quality. Bryce enjoyed an hour of just her and her make-believe world time in her room, and Kendall who should have been napping (like I said, this one doesn't nap), enjoyed dancing on the mirror. There were squeals, choo's and mama's. But, for 45 minutes, Kendall was on the floor, reading books and well, entertaining herself. I could not resist to capture her fat little feet on the mirror. What a precious site, minus the nails that need to be trimmed. Man, do I love my girls! Do I love watching their little personalities blossom. Pray that the cold they have both had all week goes away quickly.
Like I said, we have been enjoying the outdoors so much and this is how Bryce enjoyed it tonight. I love sidewalk chalk, I love that my daughter can be creative in a big way outside, I love being outside with my daughter's. Our art work!!! Bad picture, but the sun was in the wrong spot.

No comments: