The more choochies...the better!!! Little Miss Kendall loves to accent her clothes these days with drool. She is the teething queen. We have also come to realize that the more choochies in her bed at night, the less Mommy is up. This morning was no different, the gnawing, the biting, the drool on her choochies and she is awake. 
Bryce was so happy that it is another play date day!!! So many in one week. True bliss for her, alright for all of us.
I decided to get some crafting things out for the girls today. I wanted them to be busy, happy and to be having fun. Let the gluing, and creativity begin....

Bryce was so happy that it is another play date day!!! So many in one week. True bliss for her, alright for all of us.
I decided to get some crafting things out for the girls today. I wanted them to be busy, happy and to be having fun. Let the gluing, and creativity begin....











No comments:
Post a Comment