*** Update*** I was so happy that I just had to post this too. Kendall took another 1 hour and 15 minute nap this afternoon before I woke her. The only reason that I did, wake her was, it was close to 5 this evening and I was worried she would not sleep tonight. I can't even tell you how great it feels to have her take these naps. Especially after being up so much with her and Bryce last night, it is a blessing. I was able to clean all 2700 sq ft of this house, make bread with Bryce, give her lots of one on one time, prepare for Dad and Cat for the week, get all the laundry done and even enjoy time outside this evening. What a great day this was. Praying tomorrow will be a productive day too.
So, this is what it feels like to take an almost 3 hour nap, BLISS!!!
Bryce giving Kendall a big kiss and telling her she did a great job!
Bryce loved having this time with, just Mommy. We made bread and had a great time together. We both kept saying, that we couldn't believe that Kendall was taking a nap, and that she was still sleeping. It was such a treat!

Bryce giving Kendall a big kiss and telling her she did a great job!
Bryce loved having this time with, just Mommy. We made bread and had a great time together. We both kept saying, that we couldn't believe that Kendall was taking a nap, and that she was still sleeping. It was such a treat!




No comments:
Post a Comment