Thursday, March 12, 2009

Two Happy Girls!!!

Right after I finished bringing joy to Bryce with her special blanket, I was then told that Karleigh was sad. Bryce explained to me that Karleigh was so very sad and needed to have a blanket too. Well, wanting to have two happy little girls, I got right on that. I found some fun yarn that was leftover and began to create a blanket for Karleigh.
Most of the day yesterday, Bryce would ask,"Is Karleigh's blanket done yet?" I would tell her,"I am working as fast as I can, I promise soon it will be done!" That seemed to be the answer she needed. until bedtime, when she explained that Karleigh was crying because she needed her blanket. So, not wanting a sad little Karleigh, I promised that in the morning she would have her special little blanket. I must say, I am tired today, but there are two happy girls. I stayed up last night and finished the blanket. After Bryce was ready for Grandma Ginny to pick her up, I surprised them both.
The pictures tell the rest of this very happy ending. Now is on to the next project.

2 comments:

Sally said...

That is so sweet.

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

How precious! You are such a good mommy :) Bryce is adorable!!!