I was having a very pregnant moment today and I almost broke the run of a picture everyday. Yes, I almost could have killed myself, in fact, I just might have if I really did forget. As I remembered, I walked into Bryce's room after I thought she was asleep to do the Mom stuff. You know, check that she is safe in bed, blankets are on if needed, a last kiss goodnight and of course to capture her sleeping. It is a picture and it would count because I didn't miss the end of that day yet. As I opened her door very quietly, and walked to the side of her bed...she started singing ...Peek-a-boo I see you. It was a good thing that I really had my camera, because it was so cute.
Peek a boo, I see you.
I see your tiny nose and I see your little toes.
Peek a boo, I see you! 







No comments:
Post a Comment