Monday, March 30, 2009

Pray!

All you prayer warriors, drop to your knee's and pray for our Papa Jack (Mom's Husband). Jack is currently in the hospital having many test run. He went to the Dr's this morning, had an MRI, and then was rushed by ambulance to the hospital. He has or had a blood clot in his leg again last night, that has traveled (we think, just not sure where, yet). The waiting is so hard. We pray that the Dr's will keep him comfortable and that they will have a fierce plan of attack to make sure that the blood clot doesn't travel anymore. We pray for strength for Papa and for Mom as well. They both need all the prayers that they can get right now.
We will keep you posted as soon as we know more.
***Update***
5:25 p.m.
I just spoke with Mom, and Jack is being admitted, they are working on getting him to a room. He was seen by three Doctors today and they are all shocked that he is still alive. Jack has what I think is called a Saddle block in each lung, plus many smaller clots in each lung. He is critical on paper, but not by looking at him. They are giving him Heparin (the blood thinner that I am on) intravenously and are going to monitor him. I am sure that there is more information, but it is a lot to absorb right now. Jack is in the best place that he can be right now, and that is so important. We ask that you continue to pray for healing, patience, and strength for Papa Jack and Momma. Once again, thanks for all your prayers and we will update as we can.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Our prayers are with you.

TiaRivka said...

I'm praying right now and will ask for prayers from the church tonight. . . we have some amazingly faithful prayer warriors there! Love you, cousin!

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

I just checked your blog tonight... oh, I am praying right now and will continue to pray!!! Matthew and I just saw him on Friday night (at Austin's play) and he looked great! We are praying for you, too! Love you, Lissa!