Saturday, March 21, 2009

On the go...

Tonight, I was able to get dressed up a little and enjoy sometime out. I was so excited and so was Bryce. After we dropped Bryce off to Grandma Ginny and Papa Jack, Alan and I headed out. We enjoyed an adult conversation over a very yummy quick meal and headed off to the show. Not just a show and defiantly not a movie (I hate going to the movies), a very special show in which Austin was playing a part. We went to his high school's performance of Pageant of Two Masters. It was such an awesome performance and Austin did such a superb job. He is the only freshman amongst all these upper class men. As you watched him perform, you would have never guessed he was a freshman, he has a true gift. We laughed so hard and enjoyed the whole performance. It was a great evening outing, I was so happy. The only thing that was not happy was my backside. It has been almost three months since I have sat in a chair other than the Doctors office, but it was so worth it. Thanks for inviting us Austin and for the great performance.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh, you look so beautiful!!! You have a REAL TUMMY! How wonderful! You are glowing, Lissa, and I am so happy for you. I'm thinking BOY...are you going to find out?!