Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy Days and Baby Update!!!

Monday morning, when Alan tried to leave for work, he had a very quick change of plans. These plans were not made by him, they were made by the nasty thieves that broke into his truck sometime in the night. They smashed the window and helped themselves to his tool. So not nice!! So, it was a day off and window repair for him instead. Bryce and I were blessed to have a wonderful visit from our friend Wendy. It was a great way to start off another week in bed. There has been a lot of silly play and that is the way that it should be. Bryce decided that she was going to disappear in Daddy's shirt. You couldn't see her face, but the giggles were a dead give away. Carrot has been enjoying her new view upstairs. Bryce is very tentative to her sweet horse. Each night she is covered with not one, but two little blankets so that she doesn't get cold. Last night we celebrated Grandma Midge's Birthday. Bryce was so cute and not a normal child when it came time to open presents. Bryce was very meticulous at helping Grandma unwrap the presents. It was so funny, she basically unwrapped it, just like I wrapped it. There was no tearing, shredding or flinging of paper here. This afternoon, Bryce and I enjoyed a snack of crackers and white cheddar cheese (yummy). Well, if you eat crackers, 9 times out of 10, you are going to get crumbs. Crumbs in bed, time to sleep...no thanks. So, thankfully I have a little helper that loves to clean and a great dust buster too.Little does this little one know that Mommy had a great visit at the Doctors while she played with Charlotte and Auntie Ann.
~~~Baby Update~~~

Once again, it was a wonderful visit, well almost. To my surprise, I didn't get to have an ultra sound today. I told the Doctor, I was crushed. I really have been spoiled by already having 6 ultra sounds in this pregnancy. I did get to hear the joyous sound of a very fast little heart beat, the reassurance that all is good.
I have been given a wonderful little gift this week...I get to get out of bed for about 2 hours a week. Yes, I can leave the house...watch out here I come. There are limitations to these outings, but, it is an outing. I can go out to dinner or whatever, but, if I am going to want to go shopping or the mall, I need to be in a wheelchair. As long as I am not on my feet for more than a little while, I am free (well sort of). I am so excited!!!
Everything else was perfect and I will go back again in two weeks.
Thanks for all your continued prayers...
Love,
The Muller's

2 comments:

Erika said...

Love the picture of Bryce and Alan! I'm so glad things are going well for you and new baby. I know it's been a sacrifice you willingly make, but it's great to hear you can be up and about a little more! I'll keep praying!

Sally said...

Enjoy your time...so excited the baby is doing well. Love and prayers.