Friday, March 27, 2009

Getting too small...

It really looks like I have an outdoors girl and I love it. I am definitely an outdoors girl and I love that I get to share this great love with Bryce. We are feeling better around here and have successfully spared anyone else this weird bug, yeah! The last few days, we have spent so much time in our great backyard doing so many different activities. Today, it almost felt like a summer day. Summer weather means water play and that is what we did.
Bryce received this little pool on her first birthday from her Aunt Becky and has put it to great use over the years. But, as I watched her play in it today, I decided it was time to get a bigger one. She has done such a fantastic job with her job board this week, so maybe a new pool will be the reward. It is a much bigger reward than we had talked about, but well, I can justify it somehow....maybe.

No comments: