Well, today we decided, it was time to take the dead tree down. The ornaments that had been sitting and showing their beauty for the last few week's, were starting to fall off the tree. As Bryce and I decided to face this never ending chore, we got help, Pa Ken, Wamma and Grandma Midge helped. We are going to find pine needles for months, but we loved that we had help, it all worked. We were excited.
Now for the fun of this, let me paint the true picture. I was on the outside looking in, Daddy was in and pushing out with all his might. Bryce was standing in the living room, screaming and the tree was stuck. It was not going anywhere without the encouragement of some clippers. Bryce was still screaming of separation for her tree. Getting this beyond beautiful tree in our home, was cake. Enjoying each moment that I sat looking and enjoying the tree, priceless. Moving the tree that I meant to leave for Alan to move, but with Dad here, he can do it all, a major "we owe him" job. We are beyond, THANKFUL!


Happy in my Daddy's arms, where else would I want to be?
There were obstacle, there where challenges, but with Grandma Cathy at the wheel, they were going to make it. Bryce has such a great imagination and tonight, she turned the ottoman into a bus. Of course as great Grand parent, Pa Ken and Wamma fed into that, and enjoyed it themselves.




No comments:
Post a Comment