Shock of all shocks to Alan, it only took me 15 minutes to pick a tree this year. It usually takes me an hour (I know) to pick a tree, but it has to be perfect, well almost. Seriously, if we are going to spend the money on a tree, it is going to be the Nordtrom's of all the tree's. It may not be that perfect tree that I wanted in Oregon last summer, but it is darn near close, and almost as big. We decided that we should probably get a small tree this year, but....then I found the perfect tree. Let's just say, that this tree looked smaller outside than it did when they delivered it. As Alan and Bryce say, " it is humongous". But, I love it!!!
After getting Bryce down for a very well needed nap after getting up at 5:30 this morning, it was time to do most of the decorating and a quick trip for more lights. But of course, I wanted her to be a little help in decorating the tree, so I saved a few very important pieces for her to put on the tree. When she awoke from her nap, she stood at the top of the stairs, and screamed, "it's great, it's beautiful!" Then she took a few minutes in the chair to come up with a game plan for the perfect spot. Great job Boo Boo, you found the perfect spot for those ornaments.
The Muller Family tree of 2008! Yeah, so it takes up most of the living room, but I love it!!
Inside, looking out!
More of the fun decorations in our home. 

I have always wanted to have stair to decorate. But with me falling down the stairs a few weeks ago, the decorations needed to be on the bottom, so we could all use the hand rail. I still love it, it is so Christmas looking. 
From in front of the dining room, looking at the living room. Christmas is everywhere, as it should be.
Well, as smart as smart could be, here is Bryce saying her ABC's. Yesterday, Bryce pointed out to me a shoe repair we took my boots to, last May, yes, last May. She said "Mommy, that is where we took your boot to get fixed, did we pick them up?" Uh, how many months ago was that, and she was barley two at the time. I can't remember things like that. I do remember most, but not when I was two, rather scary. Enjoy the ABC's!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment