Wow, how bad am I? I have been a really bad slacker on keeping up on this blog. But, I still have not missed a day capturing my little loves photo. The last few days have been busy and relaxing, so the blog was put on the bottom of the list. We enjoyed watching Tinkerbell together as a family, Bryce loved it. We enjoyed a lot of play time and well just being together.
Bryce received a package in the mail from Pa Ken and Wamma Cathy, she loves getting mail. It was a great Christmas book/nativity scene play set , a Veggie Tale DVD and cute little cupcake toppers for Christmas. Thank you for that thoughtful gift, we all love it. 

Our little book worm. Bryce loves reading or looking at the pictures in anything. We were given these great Family magazines and Bryce dove right into them.
Hanging out and just looking so cute!!! 

How cute is my little girl? Well, talking with her is just a cute as looking at here. Today, she said,"where is Daddy?", I replied, "Daddy had to go back to work!" Bryce then explained that she told him that it could be Saturday today and he should be home. So cute, she loved having Daddy home for the four days and wanted more. This morning, she also told me, "today is our day Mommy". Oh so precious!




No comments:
Post a Comment