Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cookie Exchange!!!

Here a cookie, there a cookie, everywhere a cookie!!! Today was the first annual (hoping that it becomes a tradition) cookie exchange for our family. Thanks to Aunt Sherril and LeeAnn, we all had the perfect chance to take a moment or several for time together. They opened their beautiful home, set the date, provided a yummy lunch and got us all to be creative and bake. Do to some fabulous rules, no cookie was duplicated and the variety was to die for!!! Each person had to bring 4 dozen and they walked away with that many, but so many different kinds. I sure wish that I was able to stay longer, but Alan's family party was the same date and time too. So I multi-partied you could say-and loved it!

The yummy spread of food and 37 weeks pregnant, Kimmie!

The never ending table of cookies and recipes to go with each!

Our beautiful 17 week pregnant Audra! We are so excited!
Betsy,(which I must add, loved seeing), Aunt Cindy, Aunt Sherril and Momma (Ginny)
Some of the cousins that were there.
The beautiful ginger bread house, made from scratch by LeeAnn! So cute, gives me a tooth ache looking at it!
~Thanks LeeAnn and Aunt Sherril! It was a wonderful day!~

No comments: