We love having company, we love having parties, and we love eating yummy food. Today, we got to do it all with some of our family. Steven and Becky are in town for a few days and planned to come by to see our house on New Years. Well one invite, lead to another, an another and soon our little company of 4 turned into a full house. It was the greatest way to start the New Year. The cousins had such a great time playing and enjoying some quality time together. The adults enjoyed their time as well, rather sleepy from the night before, but it was still a great day of family and fellowship. We missed those that couldn't be with us, hopefully soon we will see them too.
Ethan and Bryce Kids running everywhere, so great!
Eating happened anywhere and everywhere, it was so great!
Hanging out in Uncle Mike's buggy
Watch out!
Hanging out!
The kids
Dadda, will you share your pie with me? I think I will like it!!! You were right, I don't like it and I can't get it out of my mouth quick enough!




No comments:
Post a Comment