Monday, December 22, 2008

Off to Grandma's

Well, I guess that I have been selfish with my Bryce as far as sharing, Grandma Ginny would say. So to fill that need, and to get many things done, Bryce was able to spend some very quality time at Grandma's. They both had a wonderful time and Bryce learned many new things. She even made something special for Karleigh, her doll. It was then wrapped and placed under the tree. Thanks for wanting and sharing your time with my love bug, Mom. I missed her, but I know that this was the best. You are a great Grandma.
Momma, my babies are crying. They are, really, I need to help them, don't take my picture. No kidding, that was the conversation before these pictures. Bryce is getting older each day and so cute.
Yes, she may look like cindy lou who, but oh, so darn cute!!!

No comments: